Sanctuary Magazine – 50th issue!
Congratulations to Sanctuary magazine for reaching 50 issues!
I still have EVERY single issue sitting proudly on my bookshelves in my architecture studio…as I’ve been inspired by all the great content over the past 15 years!
There is so much goodness in this current issue, including:
* A gorgeous WA hempcrete home on the cover! (Article by talented wordsmith Rachael Bernstone @sounds_like_design)
* A lovely affordable eco home in ACT by fellow ’sustainability-sister’ Jenny Edwards @light_house_archi_science
* Beautiful sustainable townhouses in my old ‘hood in Clifton Hill by fellow @architeam architects @fieldoffice.arch
* A sobering story of a home lost in recent bushfires and some lessons learnt by our friends @Envirotecture
PLUS did we mention our certified passivhaus project #owlwoodspassivehouse gets featured inside too? We’re certainly in some great company!
* Amelia Lee @undercoverarchitect gets a shout-out for the #getitright podcast for season 8 building a sustainable home too which was all about #passivehouse and featured our project.
AND lots more in this bumper issue!
A heartfelt thank you to Sanctuary for publishing our low-energy, healthy, tree-change house!
Thanks again to the owners for generously sharing their home with the world, to @craftsmenqualitybuilders for their quality construction, @tatjanaplitt for the gorgeous photography, and Rebecca Krispin for writing the article!)
Sanctuary is Australia’s only magazine dedicated to sustainable house design.
Sanctuary is published by Renew, a not-for-profit organisation that enables, represents and inspires people to live sustainably in their homes and communities.