5 reasons YOU should come to the Smart Building and Living Expo!
Planning on renovating or building? Want an energy-efficient home?Want to live a more a sustainable life? Want to talk with some passionate experts? Then come to the Smart Building and Living Expo!
Well it’s that time of year again! The nation wide Sustainable Living Festival is on once again – including our very own local Ballarat (Buninyong) version – The Smart Building and Living Expo! This is the fourth year this event has run (and the fourth time I’ll be here – but this time with my new team!) – and it gets bigger and better every year. A great range of local stallholders, exhibitors and services – all with a focus on sustainable living. (Here’s some pics of the first time I attended). It is on Sunday 25 February 2018 from 10am to 3:30pm at Royal Park in Buninyong (corner of Hedrick and Warrenheip Streets). We’ll be located under the verandah of the hall, so whatever the weather brings, we’ll be sheltered. Hope to see you there, and please do come and say Hello!!
Not sure if it is your thing? Here’s 5 reasons (yep, FIVE!) why you might want to come along (you won’t want to miss these!):
- It is our smaller version of the Sustainable Living Festival! So there’s lots of products and services to do with building and renovating your home sustainably – but you won’t be overwhelmed like a big expo! It is all in the one place, all on the same day. There is also a focus on LOCAL, so you can be confident that this will info be relevant to you if you are in this area. (Full list of exhibitors here).
- Talk to the experts – for FREE! This is your chance to speak with plenty of experts face-to-face about their products/services and how they might work for you. Of course you can take home your goodie-bags and pick up brochures, but having a conversation with these experts can be priceless!
- Meet me and my team! We’ll be there for all day – ready and willing to chat about all things sustainable design, green buildings and healthy homes! I do love meeting other like-minded people who are also passionate about eco-architecture! I’d also love to introduce you to my new team, who are also keen to meet you and chat with you about your green-dream-home!
- It’s a fun day out for the whole family! There’s also food, drinks, entertainment and kids activities, so it will make for a fun day out. It’s a great chance to feel a part of the community, and support this local event! It couldn’t happen without all the dedicated volunteers who offer their time because they care about sharing their knowledge about smarter ways to build (& live!).
- Win stuff! We’ll be doing a giveaway once again with a great prize! Read on below to enter (or see us at The Expo!). There is also a raffle and an auction happening, so you’ll have to come along to find out more.
GIVEAWAY: You could WIN a yearly subscription to ‘green’ magazine (that’s 6 issues!) valued at $65.00!
Green Magazine is Australia’s leading publication for inspirational stories on sustainable design featuring local and international houses, gardens and profiles. It is absolutely one of our favourites and am sure you will love it too!
TO ENTER: click here
(& as a bonus receive your FREE guide & checklist “Do I need an architect?”, and our seasonal news with info about all things sustainable design, green buildings and healthy homes!)
Entries Close: 11.59pm Wednesday 7th March 2018.
Terms and Conditions:
- Open to all subscribers (to Talina Edwards Architecture’s bi-monthly news)
- Open to Australian residents only
- Winner will be chosen by a random generator
- Winner will be notified by email and asked for address for prize to be sent to
- Winner will also be announced in our next news (first name only)
- No response within 5 days will result in a redraw
- Prize not redeemable for cash, prize not transferable
Goodluck! And YES, if you are already a subscriber, then you are automatically in the running to WIN!
Will you be attending any of the Sustainable Living Festival events this year? Are you a fan of ‘green’ magazine? I’d love to know your thoughts in the comments below, don’t be shy now!
Talina Edwards Architecture: elemental design is a Ballarat-based studio, with a passion for sustainable design, green buildings and healthy homes. Click here to ensure you won’t miss out on our e-news!