Three (very tempting!) reasons YOU should come to the Sustainable Living Festival in Ballarat!
Want to live a more a sustainable life? The Smart Living and Building Expo can help you!
Well it’s that time of year again! The nation wide Sustainable Living Festival is on once again – including our very own local Ballarat (Buninyong) version – The Smart Building and Living Expo!This is the third year this event has run (and the third time I’ll be here!) – and it gets bigger and better every year. A great range of local stallholders, exhibitors and services – all with a focus on sustainable living. (Here’s some pics of the first time I attended). It is on Sunday 28 February from 10am to 4pm at Royal Park in Buninyong (corner of Hedrick and Warrenheip Streets). I’ll be located inside the hall again, so whatever the weather brings, we’ll be sheltered. Hope to see you there!
Not sure if it is your thing? Here’s three (very tempting!) reasons why you might want to come along (you won’t want to miss these!):
- It is an ‘Expo’! So there’s loads of products and services to do with building and renovating your home sustainably – and all in the one place! There’s also food, drinks, entertainment and kids activities, so it will make for a fun day out.
- Talk to the experts – for free! This is your chance to speak with plenty of experts face to face about their products/services and how they might work for you. I’ll be there for six (6!) hours – ready and willing to chat about all things sustainable design, green buildings and healthy homes. I’d love to chat with you about your plans!
- Win stuff! I’ll be doing a giveaway once again with a great prize!
GIVEAWAY: You could WIN a yearly subscription to ‘green’ magazine (that’s 6 issues!) valued at $55.00.
Green Magazine is Australia’s leading publication for inspirational stories on sustainable design featuring local and international houses, gardens and profiles. It is absolutely one of my favourites and am sure you will love it too!
TO ENTER: click here (& as a bonus receive your FREE guide & checklist “Do I need an architect?”, and our bi-monthly news with info about all things sustainable design, green buildings and healthy homes!)
Entries Close: 11.59pm Monday 7th February 2016
Terms and Conditions:
- Open to all subscribers (to Talina Edwards Architecture’s bi-monthly news)
- Open to Australian residents only
- Winner will be chosen by a random generator
- Winner will be notified by email and asked for address for prize to be sent to
- Winner will also be announced in our next news (first name only)
- No response within 5 days will result in a redraw
- Prize not redeemable for cash, prize not transferable
Goodluck! And YES, if you are already a subscriber, then you are automatically in the running to WIN!
Will you be attending any of the Sustainable Living Festival events this year? Are you a fan of ‘green’ magazine? I’d love to know your thoughts in the comments below, don’t be shy now!
Talina Edwards Architecture: elemental design is a Ballarat-based studio, with a passion for sustainable design, green buildings and healthy homes. Click here to ensure you won’t miss out on our news!